Welcome to Onepanel CE Project! We are excited to have you as part of the community and welcome all contributions.
Getting started as a contributor
This document outlines project structure, guidelines and serves as a single source of truth for contributions. Our goal is to make it as easy for everyone to contribute to the code base, documentation, and components.
Code of conduct
Make sure to read and observe our Code of Conduct.
All code should be written in the languages and frameworks listed below and follow that language's conventions. SDKs for different languages are an exception and should follow the best practices for that language.
TypeScript and Angular
Documentation style guide
We welcome all contributions and follow these highlights from Google developer documentation style guide.
Our documentation site is built on Docusaurus.
Onepanel consists of the following repositories. See
CONTRIBUTING.md file in each repository for more information.
- Core API - Code base for backend (Go)
- Core UI - Code base for UI (Angular + TypeScript)
- CLI - Code base for Go CLI for installation and management (Go)
- Manifests - Kustomize manifests used by CLI for installation and management (YAML)
- Python SDK - Python SDK for automation